Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Friday, August 16, 2013

Q&A Interview with Keaton Row Stylist: Maya Horikawa

 

Q: What one item in your wardrobe could you never live without, and why? 
 
A: My must have clothing item would be my Gucci, military jacket. It is cropped short, and is perfect for my body type. It can be styled casual, or formal, but always adds the perfect touch. 
 
Q: What's been your biggest investment piece thus far? What is one investment piece you hope to one day call your own? 
 
A: My biggest splurge would be my vintage Christian Lacroix, silk green coat. It is the most perfect coat to wear during a Autumn stroll in the park. I hope to one day add an Hermes Berkin Cream bag. They are such a timeless piece and the right touch of sophistication. 
 
Q: What is your universal style tip (something every woman can benefit from)? 
 
A: Quick Style Tip: Always consider the surroundings of the event you are dressing for. You may look great at home, but consider what your backdrop will be. Will you be at a gala event with mostly black tie? Then whip out some beautiful jewelry with a bold splash of color. Will you be strolling in the Autumn leaves for a romantic date? Then be sure to wear warm orange, brown, yellow, reds, and let your beauty be enhanced by the falling leaves around you!
 
Q: Where can we find you on a Saturday afternoon?
 
A: On Saturday afternoons, you can find me blogging in a cafe, with my labtop, favorite Valentino backpack , topbun, and sipping a Matcha Latte. Come say hi, and lets exchange style tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment