Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Thursday, September 19, 2013

DIY: STUD-it-PRETTY





As promised, I am adding some DIY's on my blog to celebrate the arrival of my favorite season, FALL! One of the things I always tell my clients, is to always be creative. Of course it is much easier to look great with a lot of money, but the truth is everyone can look amazing as long as they use their imagination and a little bit of work. One of my favorite things to do is to "make-over" my old clothing. For example, I had the most beautiful, cream cashmere sweater, honestly the softest material you will ever touch in the world. Anyways, I ruined it, there is a huge red pen mark near the stomach area, and I was devastated. However, before throwing it away, I cut off the sleeves and made some gloves very similar to my previous DIY. The quickest way to add some sparkle or some edge is to add studs. It is so easy you will be amazed at how much fun you will have! I have taken some photos to give you an idea of different types of studs, and tools you may need. All items can be found in local craft stores. Good luck! xoxo - Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment