Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Friday, December 13, 2013

Blogmas Day 12: How To Pick The Perfect Holiday Coat!

Blogmas Day 12! Hello fashionistas! I think fashion girls sometimes forget how important picking a coat can be, especially if you live in a colder climate. It is something you will wear most days and the first thing everyone you meet will spot you in. This is why it is most important you pick the perfect coat that represents your personality and fashion style to the fullest. The coats I have picked here, are my personal favorites. My style is quirky, fun, but always elegant and feminine. I have narrowed my color palette to reds and burgundy, because those are the colors I wear in the winter season. For me, fashion is in the details. Whether it be a little frill, lace, quirky buttons, , etc. anything that adds uniqueness is something I am drawn to. For me, clothes are like art pieces and should always be interesting. However, if your style is more simple and casual, still pick a nice color that can add pep to your step. Take care. xx - Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment