Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Friday, December 13, 2013

Blogmas Day 13: Vivienne Westwood is QUEEN OF TARTAN

Blogmas Day 13: Hello fashionistas! I don't think it is any surprise to fashion lovers like yourself when I say Tartan is a bit of a trend now a days. However, my focus is on designer, Vivienne Westwood, who I believe is the genius of mastering Tartan. Her designer pieces master the art of design by creating shapes and forms that cohesively work together with the Tartan design. If I can be real with you for a second, Tartan runs a fine line from Plaid. If worn or designed wrong, it is the furthest thing from stylish. Remember to style it fresh, add bits of excitement with your accessories. Use your eye and taste value first, and then consider what is trendy and cool. If you find yourself out of ideas use inspiration in Vivienne Westwood Lookbook, or Moschino. xx - Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment