Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Monday, December 9, 2013

Blogmas Day 9: Christmas Cookie Recipe and Inspired Look


Blogmas Day 9: I love Christmas Cookies! December is the one month in the year where eating and baking Christmas cookies is an absolute must! Whether you bake them for your friends, neighbors, or family nothing spreads Christmas cheer quite like these festive treats! Lately, I have been eating and decorating so many cookies, I couldn't help but be inspired and create a fashion look. When I think about these sweet delights, I think color, texture, sparkle, and fun! 
I have also decided to share with you one of my favorite christmas Cookie recipes from the www.bombshellbling.com
Enjoy! xoxo
-Maya

Four-Ingredient Christmas Cookies

1 box devil's food cake mix
1/2 cup of butter, softened
2 eggs
1 bag of Holiday Mint M&M's

Mix all the goodies together. (The dough is pretty stiff and sticky.)
Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.







No comments:

Post a Comment