Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Friday, January 24, 2014

Who Said Neckties Are For Men?

Who Said Neckties Are For Men?

We all love a good statement around the neck, why not wear a neck tie? Unlike before, Men's wear has become extremely fashionable! You can't imagine how many gorgeous pieces are being made. A necktie, is a fun way to add, attitude, but when worn in soft colors, it still keeps you feminine and sweet. 
Style with a strong suit, pencil skirt, and let your tie be the star of the outfit!

When I was contacted by Paul Fredricks, I was asked to review their Men's Spring  Collection, but I had no idea I would end up falling in love with their neck ties myself! I have collected my favorites below. I highly recommend you check this out! I want all of them. x


PAUL FREDRICKS COLLECTION 

 



1 comment:

  1. Bienvenue chez Entreprise Peinture Déco, Plus de 20 ans d'expérience
    Devis Travaux-Peintures-Peinture Renovation,Habitat 91,77,75,78 ...
    www.entreprisepeinturedeco.fr/devis-travaux/
    Devis Travaux peinture renovation- Epinay-sous-Sénart 91860- Epinay-sur-Orge 91360-Etiolles 91450-Etréchy 91580-Fleury-Mérogis 91700.

    ReplyDelete