Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Friday, March 14, 2014

Vanity Fair: See me on page 5!



       




      

Stacey Bendet from Alice + Olivia, is currently the guest editor at Vanity Fair and has selected me as one of her "Editor's Pick".

 Click here to see my photo on page 5 and to view her other top 20 picks!


Stacey Bendet is the creator of the famous fashion brand Alice + Olivia. Her clothes have been worn by celebrities and admired by the fashion world. Stacey Bendet’s personal quest to create the perfect pair of pants, has since grown into a full lifestyle collection including ready-to-wear, gowns, shoes, and a newly launched collection of handbags.

Stacy Bendet style is one of my favorites so you can imagine why this selection is such an honor for me! Lets take this time to celebrate the glory that is everything S. BENDET! 











 Currently, I am also a canidate for the "International Best Dressed" Challenge on Vanity Fair, to be featured onthe September 2014 issue of Vanity Fair! Please Vote and Like!

xx

m

No comments:

Post a Comment