Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Thursday, May 15, 2014

3 Ways I Style My White T-Shirt

                                            CASUAL DAY LOOK
       

1.) Casual Day

 Normally on my off days I like to wear a fun outfit, and remain very comfortable. The first thing I reach for is of course, my James Perse Cotton T-shirt, then my "boy friend style" jean by Abercrombie. From there, I start making my outfit fun. I grab my funkiest pair of sunnies, gather my hair into a messy bunny, and finish off with a statement jacket.


                                               WORK DAY LOOK

2.) Work Day

On work Days, I love to wear  my white tee with a black pencil skirt, and some form of wrap jacket. It keeps a business look very relaxed while remaining professional. Finish off with a sleek statement necklace, classic pump, and simple bag and you are work ready!


                                             NIGHT OUT LOOK

3.) Night Out

There is nothing I enjoy more, than styling my white tee into a fun, flirty outfit for an evening out. This especially works in hot summer months. You can stay cool and relaxed while remaining stylish and fresh. 



2 comments:

  1. You have a very lovely blog! Thanks for following me on bloglovin'!
    Keep on posting :)

    www.boomtownavenue.com
    www.facebook.com/boomtownavenue

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi boomtownavenue,
    thank you for commenting. I enjoy your blog very much as well.

    x
    maya

    ReplyDelete