Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Monday, October 27, 2014

Content STOLEN from 'TALK FASHION'



Dear Reader,

Today I discovered that content from TALK FASHION, has been illegally stolen, plagiarized and used on subscribetofashion.com . So far, I have found 4 articles of mine, that have been reworded in some places, re-arranged, but never the less, copied verbatim in most parts as if they had written it. I assume other content is also stolen from other bloggers/sites, and everyone should remain alert and aware of this site. 

 I have collected all the links below, for everyone to clearly see which articles were stolen and how they are being used in their site at this very moment. I have contacted the creator of the site, and asked them to take down the articles, but as of now, they are still live.

The whole situation is disheartening, and alarming. I was always aware of plagiarizing, but when it happens to you, it is quite surreal. It is an invasion of the soul and mind, and a snatching of an identity. I cannot begin to express the violation I feel, and disturbance of the human spirit.  TALK FASHION, is a site I have created, and am personally very proud of. Everything is written in my words, and my thoughts. It is all very personal to me. I feel a great appreciation to my readers and hold much responsibility in the ethics behind honest 'fashion journalism', and maintaining content that is completely original and created by me. 

I cannot understand the purpose of copying someone else's work and making it their own, but I would like to warn all of you to be aware that this sort of thing is happening. Be careful. Please check out the links below. 

Take care. 

xo,
Maya 


 1.) Plagiarized Content:
"What is your Fashion IQ "

-Original content from:
TALK FASHION:
"What is your Fashion IQ." 
Published on Tuesday, July 1, 2014

2.)Plagiarized Content:
"Ways to Celebrate Your Body Shape Through Fashion"

-Original Content:
 TALK FASHION:
"3 Ways To Use Fashion to Celebrate your Body Shape" 
published: Saturday, September 13, 2014 

3.) Plagiarized Content:
"Is Being Fashionable Superficial?" 

-Original Content:
TALK FASHION:
"To Be Fashionable or to Be Superficial that is the Question"
published on May 31, 2014 

4.) Plagiarized Content: 
"Breaking Free from the Fashion Stereotype"

-Original Content: 
TALK FASHION
"Breaking the Fashion Stereotype"
published on Friday, June 13, 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment