Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Monday, December 29, 2014

Blogmas Day 25: My Christmas Past


I came across these old photos of my first Christmas, and found it rather comical to the amount of trauma I seemed to have gone through. Much thanks to my oldest brother for the choking, nose pulling, and my other brother for posing so beautifully for photos whilst it all happened to me. 

Another year, another Christmas. It is hard to imagine this is the final entry of Blogmas 2014, but it has been a lot of fun, and a tradition I hope to continue.
Thanks again and I hope you also join me for style ideas for the New Years!
xo,
Maya



What did I wear at 1?

 As unbelievable as this may sound, I can actually remember my obsession with Care Bears. Here you can see I am wearing my favorite Care Bears Onesie, and I must admit, I was rather shocked to learn Primark currently has a line of Care Bears nightwear for adults. The blue rain Care Bear was my favorite. 





2 comments:

  1. Aaaw your face at the first picture...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sparkles!

      lol. i think my brothers bullied me. ;) take care.

      x
      maya

      Delete