Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Monday, January 19, 2015

Fashion Challenge Day 12: OOTD "My Heart is French"


Day 12 is still finding myself missing France. For me, French style, is artistic, feminine, elegant, and natural. I can remember walking down whimsical little streets in Paris, and stumbling across the most wonderful boutiques filled with the most beautiful accessories. The women in France, are stylish in their ability to add their own accessories and thus making a look their own. Whether it be a belt, a hat, a hair accessory, style seems to always celebrate their own beauty. 

 The hair band/hat that I am wearing is from France, and it is adorned with ostrich and peacock feathers. The belt was found in Belgium at Zara. The dress is Tadashi and boots by Valentino.

xo,
Maya






No comments:

Post a Comment