Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Monday, January 12, 2015

Fashion Challenge Day 6: OOTD "Layering Stripes"



Day 6 OOTD is all about stripes. The look is as usual, very comfortable, and effortless. Based around a simple white tee by James Perse, and black jeggings by 7 of mankind, the look is very practical and easy. From there, I added a cashmere striped cardigan by BCBG and a smaller striped/leopard print scarf by Calvin Klein, for added interest in textures. I opted for no jewelry on my hands but a statement silver drop earring created by me. 
Currently, I am loving the layering effect of stripes because it confuses the eye, and grabs your attention. Take care.

xo,
Maya








4 comments:

  1. I really like this look. I am weak for black and white stripes. Gotta get me a long cardigan like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophia,
      Yes, I am loving stripes at the moment as well. Thanks for visiting my blog!
      x,
      Maya

      Delete
  2. I'm a big fan of stripes and I like how you paired the prints here! Gotta try it :D

    www.pinkdemure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna Marie,

      Thanks for your comment! Yes, I love playing with various prints and smashing them together. Have fun with it!

      xo,
      Maya

      Delete