Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Day 5: A Dress is Born! (prematurely)




Final Day of Challenge:

Happy first day of Spring! I started this challenge 5 days ago, hoping for the miraculous birth of a Spring inspired, "cherry blossom" dress designed and made by me. Voila! Here it is.....

Although, I have completely fallen in love with this dress, and have high hopes for it, I must be honest with you. The birth was quite premature, or in other words, I just did not finish. *cringe* (see below for details)
If you followed my 5 day posts, you will know by now, the insanity the whole project brought to me, and unfortunately, it just was not enough time. I did get awfully close to finish, but there are several factors that still need to be done. I estimate about a half a week more and the dress will be complete.
 After the dress is complete, there will be detailed shots of the dress, along with a photo shoot of me wearing it.
Thanks for following the progress of this challenge and all your support!

❤,
Maya



1 comment:

  1. MARAVILHOSO SEU TRABALHO VALEU SUA DEDICAÇÃO.PARABÉNS!!A PEÇA ESTÁ DIVINAMENTE BELA!

    ReplyDelete