Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

FWI: From Blouse to Bag in Less than 60 Seconds!


Fashion Week of Innovation:

Transforming a blouse into a bag, is something I discovered one day when I had much too much to hold and nowhere to put it. My brain started to click, and I noticed that my sweater had arms long enough to become a strap. The main body of my blouse resembled the shape of a bag, and the bottom of the blouse needed to be closed. I then grabbed the hair tie from my pony tail, and in less than 60 seconds, a bag was born!

See my easy, 2 step transformation process from blouse to bag all under  60 seconds. No cutting, or sewing is necessary and all changes are completely reversible. 




Step 1: Pull your blouse inside out, and use a normal hair tie, to securely close the bottom portion of the blouse. (above photo) 



Step 2: Tie the sleeves together in a secure knot, creating a strap.


Voila! In a matter of seconds you have transformed a blouse into a beautiful bag! 

Enjoy!

xo,
Maya






No comments:

Post a Comment