Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall Daily: Pumpkin Patch Style!


It's Pumpkin patch time! 
To be honest, I normally just buy a pumpkin at the grocery store, but this year I've decided to embrace the entire experience by visiting a real pumpkin patch. There is something quite amazing about seeing pumpkins in their natural habitat, and individually selecting the pumpkin you would like. 
My Pumpkin patch style, is inspired by the color scheme of "harvest" colors; orange, burgundy, and brown. My style is casual with a simple sweater and jeans, but also a bit whimsical with a touch of an embroidered flower crown. My shoes are kept flat and appropriate for running through the pumpkin patch. 
The entire experience  for me, marks the beginning of Fall, pumpkin pies, apple cider, and cooler nights! 
Take these small moments to make the most of beautiful Autumn Days! 

Join me Everyday for Fall Style. (Posting Everyday: October, November)
xo,

Maya 


No comments:

Post a Comment