Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Fall Daily: Nail Tutorial Inspired by Firmoo Eyewear


Inspired by my Firmoo Eyewear, I created a nail look using the same textures and colors found in my frames. The final outcome was a 3D Nail Art, that acted as a pairing accessory to my glasses.

You will need:
-Nail Clippers
-Nail File
-Nail Dot stick
-Black Nail Polish
-Pink glitter and gold glitter polish
-Pink Nail Polish 


NAIL HARDENER (optional)

Recently, I have been loving Sally Hansens 18K Gold Hardener. After I cut, and file down my nails, I just apply 1 or 2 coats, and my nails are stronger than ever.


PINK NAIL POLISH

Take any pink polish and paint all your Nails. 



BLACK DOTS

Now comes the fun part, start dotting black dots wherever you like. I was going for a ombre look and placed more dots at the base, and less at the tip.


PINK And GOLD GLITTER

Apply 1 or 2 coats of glitter over your nail. After your glitter coat dries, add a couple of more black and pink dots. It will give a 3D effect that make the dots appear in different dimensions.



Enjoy!

xo,
Maya





No comments:

Post a Comment