Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Fall Daily: What's in My Make Up Bag?




Over the years, I have learned that "simplifying" is the key to success. We all probably own more make up than we can handle, and the only way to actually use it, is to carefully edit. 
The system that has worked for me, is to take a moment when you have time and carefully pre-select key pieces to create a gorgeous look. They should be minimal enough that they comfortably fit into a normal size beauty bag. 
You can change it out per occasion, or by week, but all essential pieces are right at your finger tips. There is no need to shuffle through piles of lipstick, or panic over a certain pink blush. Everything is waiting and ready to go. 


Having good make up brushes is the difference between having a good day and a bad one. 
Think about it, the first thing you do in the morning is skincare, then make up. Good brushes, set your morning off with positivity. The ultra soft bristles, and well made grip are sure to get you smiling.

My personal choice is a travel brush set by AERIN. Interestingly, the case is not by AERIN but by Lisbeth Dahl and originally contained a nail kit. 


Chanel is my favorite make up brand, and travel palettes are my beauty weakness. Not only do you have quality at your finger tips, it is also a great way to take a day look into evening. 

This particular palette was a gift and is sold only online or duty free. It contains mascara, 5 eyeshadows, 5 lip colors, blush, and powder. 


My favorite day time lip is CHANEL Rouge Allure, 17 Emotion and lip liner, 49 Rose Corail.


My favorite spicy lip is COVERGIRL, 307 Seduce, with NARS lip pencil, Cruella.


For natural looking skin, I am currently loving tarte, full coverage Amazonian Clay foundation. As a concealer for spots I use physicians formula. For a soft glow, I use Too faced, Candlelight. 


For eyebrows, I am currently loving, Dolly Wink, brown and my favorite eyelash curler is by Cle de peau.

Join me tomorrow for more Daily Fall Style!

xo,
Maya












4 comments:

  1. Ooh I am loving that Covergirl lippy :)


    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some great items there! Love the makeup bag and brushes
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete