Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Monday, March 7, 2016

FEELING ROYAL IN PRONOVIAS 2017 COLLECTION




  
       


LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?

As soon as I spotted this dress, it was love at first site. It reminded me of classic Audrey Hepburn. A subtle mixture of her regal role in Roman Holiday, and high fashion quirk of Sabrina. To my delight, the sumptuous gown is completely detachable, making it decadent while remaining impulsively practical.  

The entire dress is hand beaded with delicately hand sewn lace over gentle stretch tulle. 
A dress fit for any modern queen, it is by far the dress I was ready to buy and take home. Despite having no upcoming nuptial, such a dress can make any girl feel weak in the knees.





EFFERVESCENT LOVE?


I imagine if I were a mermaid, and gave up my fishtail to marry a prince, this would be my dress. Such a magical dress that oozes romantic bubbles. The optical illusion of strategically placed lace creates a whimsical feeling of dreams. 

Always dreaming of a princess cut gown, I was quite surprised how flattering this form fitting shape hugged my particular body type. 

 Oddly enough, I felt more like a "bride" in this gown. The first dress, left me majestically regal, hearing trumpets and red carpets rolling by my glass slippers, but this one was much softer. 

Quietly glamorous, the innocence of the dress makes it feel intimate and romantic. 









No comments:

Post a Comment