Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Saturday, January 27, 2018

FASHION DIARY: 9 DAYS, 9 OUTFITS (January 2018)


FASHION DIARY
JANUARY 2018 


Dear Diary,


With the the glitz of Christmas and New Years having past, January has quietly snuck up on me. With its watchful eyes, and silent judgement, I find myself in resolution for massive changes. This is the year to change.
Believing in the watchful eyes of 2019, procrastination finds me agitated...


 Today I find myself enveloped in darkness. Black. Such an attraction. I find it rather amusing how the color black flirts with the absorption of light.
 Playfully encouraged, I find myself uplifted by its opposite. Ironic. love it...


Can I live in a  Chagall Painting? No feet. No boundaries. Limitless love.
Light as a feather, slightly delusional, but euphorically happy. Colors bursting with new ideas and dreaming of the impossible.
Don't control me, I am going to fly...


Frozen in the midst of winter, my heart is blossoming.
Could it be Spring so early? Still winter, and yet, I hear gentle melodies by chirping birds....


Feeling tropical today. Wearing cobalt blue and imagining the sea. chose a crop top and feeling chilly. Note to self, it's still winter... 


Happiness. 
Life is good.. for now.
Learning to grab the moments as they come.
POP!
 Like bursting bubbles, watch out, they are fragile.  



White Tiger.
There is so much strength and beauty found in the electric combination of black and white. 
Forcing myself today to not depend on color, but to work with textures, and shapes...


Mopsy Maya.
Wearing my favorite cardigan, with enough absorption to mop the floor. I feel enchanted and unable to concentrate. 
Do I have super powers or am I dreaming?


Officially Spring in/on my head. 
Took a walk in my day dreams, and rather enjoyed it. 


How was your January, friend?

xo,
Maya


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this editing - so creative! The purple blouse is my favourite!

    Sinéad xo Fabuleuse Du Jour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello darling! Thank you very much for your lovely comment! Xo, Maya

      Delete